Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Resolutions



This year went by pretty fast I must say. It was full of so much happiness. I've rekindled friendships and am still friends with my best friend, who I am so thankful for. She is always there for me and knows me so well. Of course i'm thankful for my two boys. I love them so much.

Then there's Mike, we've been together for four years and I love him with all of my heart. Just recently he has decided to join the army. Which I am hurt about, but it's all for the best.

Now on to my resolutions.
1. Lose weight.
This is something that is everyone's resolution i'm sure, but it's time I lose all the baby weight. I am about 40 or 50 pounds more than i was before I was pregnant with Jered. So I have quite a ways to go. I will be trying to complete the Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge.

2. Potty train Jered.
I know this is pretty random but I would like him potty trained by his second birthday.

3. Start eating clean.I guess this should go with number one but this is a big thing for me. I eat so horrible. I know i won't be able to eat completely clean right off the bat, but hopefully over time i will. And I also hope my family will start eating clean right along with me.

4. Be a more active blogger. I don't blog as often as I would like. This year I am going to try and blog at least once a week. I plan on having a "Mani Monday" every Monday, since I paint my nails so much I might do two or three different ones in one post or spread them out throughout the week.

That's all I have for now. I didn't want too many cause I eoyld just give up on them.

So stay tuned for more posts from me in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment