Thursday, November 21, 2013

November

So its finally November. I turned 21 on the 16th:) Anyway, haha. I feel so bad that I haven't been posting. I've been so busy with Jered and Austin.

Jered's a handful on his own. He's such a picky eater and he's starting to climb on everything. The other day he climbed on top of his crib to the top of the dresser where we keep our tv...Gave me a heart attack.

Austin has gotten so big. It's hard to believe he was in preemie clothes when he was born. He's been "talking" a lot lately and he sounds like a squeaky toy. Ima so cute.

Now for some pictures. This is what Jered looked like after he ate a Kit Kat.
This was before Halloween. I spaced on taking pictures ON Halloween.
So I will have a couple more posts today. So look out for those!

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment