Sunday, November 24, 2013

Elf Disney Villains

So awhile back I went and got an e.l.f. Disney Villians look book. I got the Cruella De Vil look book. I was going to get the Evil Queen but the eyeshadows looked almost exactly the same and I likes the Cruella lip gloss more.

Almost all Walgreens by my house were sold out but then one got a shipment in so off I went in the morning. I was tempted to buy more than on or at least the nail polish set buy Mike didn't even know I was getting one. Anyways, on to pictures.
The packaging has magnetic closures but now one of th didn't close. It just flops everywhere.
The look book comes with six eyeshadows, an eyeshadow brush(I love e.l.f.s eyeshadow brush), a black pencil liner, black liquid eyeliner, a lip gloss and an eyeshadow primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment