Monday, May 13, 2013

Nails!

So, you might not know, but I love nail polish. Like really. Mike gets mad at how much I have. Even though I don't have much (around 40 bottles maybe.) Anyway. I wanted to show you my nails:)

This picture is with somewhat cloudy natural light.
This one is with light right before sunset.
This picture is more of what the color looks like. The color I used is Sinful Colors Candy Coated. Which I got here. I am absolutely in love with this color, its the perfect spring/summer shade. I'm afraid to use it because I don't want to run out and I haven't seen it anywhere in awhile. If I find it again I will most likely buy it.

This polish isn't too bad, as far as formula goes. I used about three coats. Some of the Sinful Colors polished have a thick formula which gets goopy. Don't get me wrong though, thy have great colors. They aren't that expensive either so it's almost a win win. I have about ten or so of their polishes.

The glitter on my ring finger is an L.A. Colors polish. I don't know the exact name of it at the moment. I used maybe four coats? It was only a dollar so I'm not complaining. That's it for now. :) Have a good day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment