Tuesday, May 21, 2013

E.l.f. Haul

So last week I ordered some stuff from e.l.f. This is everything I got. A couple of things are for my sister and then the rest are for me.
I was excited once the package got here. I've been wanting to try these products for awhile now. So here we go.
These were the first things in the box. The colors are (from left to right) Teal Blue, Desert Haze, and Mint Cream. I am so excited about these colors. I want to use them already! But I just painted my nails yesterday. Now onto the other things.
This is what everything else came in.
I got one of these for me, and one for my sister. Well see how these are.
Then this. I've seen this at target and decided to buy it. I dont know how well it's going to work. It was only $1 so it doesn't hurt to try. I will be very happy if this zit zapper works though because I've been getting random zits lately.
This I'm also excited to try. My cuticles get very dry. I am really really hoping this works.
This is another thing for my sister. She doesn't really need mascara but I figured this one seemed fine since it has regular and waterproof.
I didn't know that they made this eyelash curler in white. I've only seen it in black. I honestly like it in white. I want to buy another one now since this one is for my sister.
I always need concealer. Well, not always, but I like trying different ones. I've seen mixed reviews about this so I thought i'd just try it out for myself.
After buying elf's powder brush I really wanted to try their stippling brush. Target only had the small one so I had to get this one online..
Now this. I have heard/read SO many great reviews about this powder. I am so happy I decided to get it and I can't wait to use it!
This was kind of a last minute purchase. It seemed nice so I thought I'd buy it and give it a go I love the packaging also. Its cute ha.
This is the last thing I got. I've never used a getting spray. So we'll see how I like this one!

That's it for now. After I try all of these I might do a review on a few. Which would you like to see a review on? Let me know in a comment.

This weekend is Jered's first birthday party. We're just doing a real simple baseball themed party. Sort of. Mainly just red and white with a little blue. I am so excited. Jered also started walking a few days ago:) He's getting so big!

That's it for this post. My next post might either be a review or a post about Jered's party..

No comments:

Post a Comment