Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September

It's finally September. So the weather should be cooling down soon, which I'm very happy about. Fall is my favorite season. Not just because of the weather but because of the pumpkin stuff and getting to take Jered to the pumpkin patch for the first time.

I loved going as a kid and want Jered to go every year, until he chooses not to at least.

Change of subject. Jered broke ny glasses a couple of weeks ago so I haven't been able to see very good. I feel like my vision has gotten worse so I had an eye appointment last week and am now waiting for them to call when my glasses are ready to pick up. I'm excited to be able to see again soon. I didn't wear my glasses very much before so I've been thinking about getting contacts...we'll see if actually do though.

Austin is already one month old. It doesn't feel like that long at all. When he was born he wore some preemie clothes because most newborn sizes were way to big. Now he fits almost perfectly into newborn clothes.
Jered loves his little brother. Sometimes he gets a bit jealous, but the rest of the time he wants to hug him and kiss him and hold him. And recently he likes to smell Austin's feet lol.
On Saturday Mike and I went to Revolt On The Rio Grande. We went unexpectedly but we haven't been to a concert or anything in a few months and we like going to shows a lot. I can't even count how many bands we've seen together since we've been together. We mainly went to see KoRn and Avenged Sevonfold. It was our second time seeing KoRn and my first time seeing Avenged Sevonfold. They were both pretty good and it was a fun day away for us. That other kid in the pictures is my cousin Chubby.

I don't have much more to say in this post. I'm going to have a review up of the Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup.

That's all, until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment