Monday, July 1, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream.

Today I'll be talking about the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream that I got in my VoxBox. If you'd like to see everything that I got in my VoxBox you can go here.

So this BB cream says it has Six Skin Perfecting Benefits:
Refreshens
Brightens
Evens Tone
Hydrates
Smoothes
Protects.

I personally love the packaging. It's so cute!

Here are some swatches.
It looks a little light but that's okay. I've used this as moisturizer a couple of times and it made my foundation look pretty good.

This product is available at most drugstores. It comes in fair to light and light to medium. However, if you wanted, you could get it here or here.

That's all I have to say for now so stay tuned for more!

*I got this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment