Monday, April 22, 2013

Park Fun

So yesterday we took Jered to the park for the first time. He wasn't too fond of the slide. He loved the swing though!

 We walked to the park. It wasn't that far but oh my it sure tired me out. I tried to take quite a bit of pictures. Mike does not like taking pictures. Its hard for me to get one of him while he's looking. So I took one while he wasn't looking:)
Once we got to the park we put Jered down the slide.
Like I said, he wasn't too fond of it... Then on to the swing!
Then we just sat down for awhile. All I was doing was taking pictures lol. I take so many pictures it's crazy!
Jered was trying to put daddy's hat on. Although he wouldn't keep his own hat on...oh well though haha. Now just couple more random pictures I took..
And that's all for now. Stay tuned for more posts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment